Servicios de Investigación Maritimos, S.L. , was established in 1998 based on the philosophy of integral safety and service that has always characterised us as independent surveyors.
Since then, the main objective of SIM has consisted in the control and follow-up of all the problems that might arise as a consequence of accidents suffered, in transit, by goods anywhere whether in sea, inland or air transport.
Basically, SIM’s action focuses on the following:
- We offer our services to P&I Clubs , Shipowners, Charterers and other entities involved in the maritime and ground transportation
- Prevention of damages and conflict resolution, effectively and minimizing costs
- Advice and accident prevention prior to any shipment.
- Rapid and efficient action wherever the accident has taken place so as to minimise losses
- A compilation of all the pertinent documentation in order to establish possible causes, responsibilities, etc